AIMR offers the best a workplace has to offer. Imagine yourself working for a company that prizes its employees and treats them with the respect and dignity they deserve. Our team is our family. When you work for AIMR, you are a vital part of that family.
Not to mention, you will be a member of an organization that represents one of the finest mineral and refractory suppliers in the world. A global company, a dynamic vision, with a worldwide mission. You can be a part of this…
Students and freshmen programs
Internship programs are at the heart of our employment initiative. We are always on the lookout for forward thinking new talent, and skilled and ambitious students. Recruiting the best and the brightest, we set up our intern programs with an eye on the future: your future with AIMR.
Want to learn more about how you can become a part of this prestigious, global organization. Check out our job postings for more information.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for corporate web site in terms of continuous updates, appearance, or any other improvements required
- Manage company accounts in different business and international trade websites
- Contact potential customers for direct sales activities and achieve the require quota.
- Gather marketing and products related data from the internet
- Conduct E-Marketing campaigns by mail shots, social networks, and professional online communities.
- Bachelor degree.
- 2-5 Total years of experience.
- 1-3 job related years of experience.
- Excellent English and computer skills.
- Excellent English and Arabic business writing.
- Aware with the latest SEO techniques and acquiring traffic.
- Organized and pay attention to details.
- Web development or programming knowledge is a plus
- Third language is a plus
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage overseas sales through distributors and other relevant sales outlets.
- Negotiate contracts for sales/purchases and manage renew, review contracts as required to enable effective trading, operations and customer/supplier relations.
- Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import/export activities.
- Manage financial and currency processes and transactions in accordance with policy and law, and to optimize cost-effectiveness of activities.
- Anticipate, research and report on future changes in import/export laws and in relevant local territory practices, and ensure such knowledge is factored into the planning of the department’s own strategy, resources and procedures.
- Manage/liaise with stock control, warehousing and distribution activities influenced by or reliant upon import/export activities.
- Investigate, plan and implement strategically effective and relevant transport methods, which meet optimally the needs of the organization and its suppliers and customers.
- Previous Experience in practical exporting with at least 2 years developing export plans.
- Aware of the International Potential Market.
- Experience in conducting international market research;
- Experience in developing strategic plans for a company/companies involved in exporting;
- Knowledge of the various relevant regional trade agreements;
- Experience working with trade promotion organizations;
- Excellent English and computer skills with full mastery of using online tools.
- Post graduate studies in International Business is a plus
- Third language is a plus.
x-gzip, gzip, deflate
Tue, 19 Sep 2017 22:27:55 GMT